We are sometimes required to handle your personal data so that we can act on/or conduct a service on your behalf.
To bring you the most efficient service possible, we may request the following information from you:
- Copy of ID;
- Copy of Drivers Licence;
- Delivery address;
- Banking details;
- Credit card details which will be stored by PayFast.
WHEN WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
- With our service providers that assist us in making sure we fulfil our obligation to you. For e.g. we need to use your ID and credit card details for online flights or accommodation bookings such as Kulula.com or bookings.com
- With third parties in order to combat fraud or criminal activity. For e.g. we need to log a fraud claim with your bank.
HOW WILL WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We are committed to ensure that all reasonable controls are in place to protect your information.
- All information submitted through this platform is secure under our hosting server’s platform’s SSL certificate.
- This includes information security safeguards, controls, processes and technology to prevent loss of, damage to or unauthorized access or processing of your information.
- We periodically evaluate the controls in place, through our hosting server to make sure that they are working as intended.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We are required under law to retain your data for at least 5 years for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
Data is stored on our hosting servers SSL certified secure cloud platform. Our e-fling system allows for easy access to all your important documents when you need it most.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You can access your personal information and documents at any time, whether you are on the run and need it for a client, or to make sure that it is correct, make amendments, or exercise any right that you may have under applicable information privacy laws.